The DuroMax Hybrid Dual Fuel XP12000EH 12,000 Watt Generator offers the maximum versatility and will have you prepared for any power outages. 12,000 watts of power will provide you with the comfort to weather any storm! This dual-fuel, Gas or Propane fuel source Generator can run upto 8 hours on Propane which will give you the longest run time and minimize maintenance from gasoline emissions. Nicknamed the “BEAST”, this unit provides power normally found in home standby units but in a portable package! It will help you to power essential appliances and even comfort technologies during unexpected outages to keep your family comfortable and to live life uninterrupted. Available as either Gasoline or Gasoline/Propane powered, the 12,000 Watt BEAST Generators offer the most versatility and savings all in one package! This workhorse Generator is powered by a 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel which allows the user to pull up to the maximum 12,000 watts of power. Also on the power panel are individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. The noise reducing muffler also utilizes a spark arrestor making it EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it’s because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
- Plenty of Power – With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 457cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Idle Control – Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
What’s in The Box
- DuroMax XP12000EH Electric Start Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Tool Set
- Wheel and Handle Kit
- DC Charging Cables
- DuroMax Operating Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Running Amperage at 120V||79.17|
|Running Amperage at 240V||39.58|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||75.21|
|Running Amperage at 240V||37.6|
|Runtime at 25% Load||14|
|Runtime at 50% Load||7|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Key Switch|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29″-Long x 30″-Wide x 26″-High|
|Product Dry Weight||224-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|